This site was designed to use Adobe Flash.
Please download and install Flash for the best experience.
Math Intervention that Begins with Manipulatives and Ends with Success
Are your students struggling to understand basic math concepts?
Are they failing the state math assessments?
Math Elevations&tm; is a comprehensive math intervention program for Grades 3-8/Levels C-H, designed to help all students reach their grade-level expectations in mathematics.
Motivation Components for All Students
- Manipulatives for Every Lesson
- Full-Color Student Books
Engaging, Interactive Student Software that Automatically Adjusts to the Students' Abilities.
Proven Instructional Approach in Every Lesson
- Concrete - Touch the Math
- Representation - Draw the Math
- Abstract - Think the Math
- Diagnostic Tests
- Lesson Quizzes
- Unit Reviews
Scope and Sequence PDF's
Step 1. Instruction: The C-R-A System
Successfully teach students with the comprehensive step-by-step C-R-A system.
- Representational: In the Representational stage, students visually represent concepts on paper to transform the skill from the concrete to the abstract.
- Abstract: In the Abstract stage, students bridge their understanding of the skill to the symbolic form of mathematics.
- Concrete: In the Concrete stage, students model the math skill using manipulatives.
Step 2. Practice and Reinforcement
Student Book: Are your students hands-on learners, visual learners, or abstract learners? The Student Book addresses all learning styles. Full color graphics and a clean, uncluttered look help all students experience success.
Student Software: The Student Software provides interactive, engaging, self-guided practice for lessons in the Student Book. The Learning Manager dynamically adjusts to the student's ability level as the activities are performed.
Step 3. Assessment
Teacher's Resource Book
- Diagnostic Pre-Tests: Correlated to each unit and each lesson.
- Quizzes: Provided to regularly assess students' understanding of each lesson.
- Unit Tests: Provides comprehensive assessment of student mastery.
Customizable Planning Tool
Teach Math Elevations on your schedule: before school, during school, after school, and summer school.
- Student Software adjusts to individual students' needs
- Students follow their own path to success
- Monitor student success with Progress Reports
Daily lesson planner lets you decide what standards and lessons to teach.
- Teacher Software plans your day with a separate schedule for each class
- Customize lesson plans for each student
- Customize lesson plans for any class length
Print individual progress reports for each of your students.
- Interactive audio learning system offers a one-of-a-kind learning experience!
- With Radius, children will listen, speak, read, and write at their own pace
- Great for learning centers and encouraging independent learning
All packages include a Customizable Planning Tool CD-ROM and Student Software for use before school, during school, after school and summer school.
Download complete list of manipulatives
Intervention Package: Before, During, After School
- Teacher's Toolkit
- Manipulatives for 6 Students
- 6 Student Books
Intervention Package: Teachers Toolkit
- Teacher's Guide
- Teacher's Resource Book
- Student Book
- Student software CD-ROM (site license available)
- Customizable Planning Tool CD-ROM
- Professional Development DVD
Intervention Package: Summer School
- Teacher Toolkit
- Manipulatives for 18 Students
- 18 Student Books